- May 13 - Swap meet, open to anyone, but you must be a member of the Bluegrass Railroad Club or the NMRA Division 10 to sell. Tables are available on a first come, first serve basis at no charge. Refer to the newsletter for additional information.
- May 15 1:00pm-4:00pm - Tour of Robert Ferguson's layout, open to members only.
- June 10 - Program by Anthony Hardy on the development and construction of his layout.
- June 12 1:00pm-4:00pm - Tour of Anthony Hardy's layout, open to members only.
- June 25 9:00am-2:00pm - The Bluegrass Railroad Club will display our Lionel layout from Southern Lights at the Estill County Public Library as part of their summer reading program.
- July 10 1:00pm-4:00pm - Tour of Lou Jaquith's layout, open to members only.
Meetings held at
Meadowthorpe Community Center
333 Larch Lane, Lexington KY